29 November 2010

Turkey Day Attire



Outfit #18 of the challenge was on Turkey Day.



Simple layered outfit + yummy foods = wonderful holiday with the family.



Jeans are a good idea if you don't want to stuff your face too much. Too bad I forgot that was the reason I wore them.



I've been experimenting with taking my pictures myself. I guess my backyard fence is as good a backdrop as any.



Coming up tomorrow and perfect for the fall and holidays...the color orange.




Outfit:

yellow half sleeve tee (Downeast Basics)
white short sleeve button down shirt (Banana Republic)
bootcut jeans (GAP)
purple ruffle flats (Target)
jewelry (er...?)

2 comments:

  1. i love this outfit! your layering is perfect and i love the combo of yellow and purple! you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have a similar jacket thingy - you've given me an idea of how to wear it...

    ReplyDelete