But I miss you, my blogging friends! I haven't even had a chance to even read any blogs the last few months. I miss that.
Here's the last 6 months of my life.
- Ran my first 5K.
- Went to Europe with the hubby.
- Paid off my student loans, this was SO freeing!
- On average, I've said the $200/month I wanted to save. Saved less some months and more during other months.
- Sewed some pillows.
- Enjoyed the sunset from our patio...behind which there are now lots of houses built. :(
- Stayed at my WW Lifetime goal weight.
- Surprised my husband. I didn't really plan anything major for this, I just tried to be more thoughtful and also buy him treats he would like from the store. :)
- I read 5 (not 10) books from the Top 100 novels list.
- Mentor at a school.
- Go 30 days without using my credit card.
- Sew a small quilt.
I love any variation of coral or orange this season!
I promise I'll try to blog more often!