Lucy's been invading my blog pics a lot lately so I figured I'd just give in and feature her on her own. Satisfied, puppy?
Hey peeps. It's the official one-year anniversary of FBFF. Katy at Modly Chic wanted to do some questions about gratitude for this week.
From Katy: "We each have so many people in our lives and in the blogging community who have helped us along the way. It's time to shine the spotlight on them and give credit where credit is due."
Because I am still pretty new to blogging, a lot of my answers will probably be centered more about my gratitude in my personal life than just concerning my blog.
1. When it comes to me personally - I owe a lot of who I am to:
My parents and my husband.
2. When it comes to me professionally - I owe a lot of who I am to:
Is it lame to say ditto?
3. When it comes to the art of blogging, I'm grateful to these people for helping me through some rough spots:
I'd like to thank someone here, but I don't feel like I've hit a rough spot...yet.
4. One blogging challenge I'm grateful happened because it made me stronger was...
Honestly, just blogging at all is often a challenge.
5. To my readers, I'd like to say...
Well, first, I can't even believe you're still here, reading this. Thanks y'all!
Seriously, sometimes I reread my post and just shake my head at myself. I write how I talk, which is also how I think. I just let it flow out.
So all that was to say THANK YOU for giving me the time of day, for stopping by and leaving sweet comments, and for just caring enough to be here. You rock!!
See what other FBFFers are saying here.
So what do y'all have planned for this weekend?
My husband and I are going to the Houston Zoo tomorrow, YAY!
But first, we're going to see the Toadies tonight!!