19 April 2011

Earth Week at Lemon Drop


Earth Day and Good Friday are the same day this year, how fun! So not only will I get Friday off from work, but I can also do something green to help our planet.




It's still to be determined what the "something green" will be that I'll do...maybe the husband and I should start recycling. I know, I know, it's something we should already be doing. I just keep forgetting to go buy the bins at Home Depot. Isn't it a little funny (ironic perhaps?) that you have to go buy stuff in order to get rid of the stuff you bought and don't want?




I really am going somewhere with this post. I have been on more of a fashion kick lately on my posts, which is totally cool with y'all, I'm sure. But I also want to include some crafts or sewing projects I've done.




In celebration of Earth Day this week, I'm going to offer a Lemon Drop special for my readers, so get excited!!


I'm going to offer $3 off for this Tree Hugger onesie:






Also available in Long Sleeve onesies!




Only $9!!!!














I only have 1 bag in stock, but that doesn't mean y'all have to compete for it...I'll make one just for you!



If you want to take advantage of this deal, you can work it one of the following ways:

1. Leave a comment here that you want to buy it and I'll create a custom listing for you.

2. Convo me on Etsy and I'll create a custom listing for you.

3. Purchase the item and say Earth Day Special in the notes to seller and I will refund the discount via Paypal.



If you like the fabrics in the bag, but want me to create a custom style just for you, then let me know and I'll honor the discount for you.




Happy Earth Day/Week, my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment