Francesca's necklace (yes, again, ok!), White House Black Market earrings
I like the look of the cropped blazer over the long button down shirt.
Layers are one of my favorite ways to remix my wardrobe.
Invisible from a couple weeks ago entitled ‘The 10 things that drive
me crazy about your blog.’
that drive you crazy about blogs you visit."
Most of my pet peeves for bloggers will be from a reader's perspective since I haven't quite figured out how I want my own blog to look yet.
1. Misspellings. I hate seeing misspelled words in online articles, e-mails, and even blogs. I can't stand poor grammar either, but I get that spell check won't catch those mistakes on a blog. And as someone who studied French for years, I hate it when I see the word Voilà! spelled as Viola, which is a stringed instrument.
2. Links that don't work. What's worse than clicking on a link that doesn't take you anywhere?! You're thinking "Ooh, that's cute!" or "That sounds like an interesting article" and you start to click with your mouse and the URL is wrong or missing or extinct and then you're super disappointed. You're a little sad and a lot frustrated. I hate that.
3. REALLY blurry pictures. I know that sometimes you get desperate and want to use your phone's camera, but at least get someone else to take the picture if it's always blurry when you do it. I'd rather read an outfit description than see a super blurry picture. And I don't mean a little fuzzy, but super blurry. I'm sure I've violated this pet peeve of mine at some point and believe me, when I did, it really bothered me!
4. Blogs that are too busy. I have seen a few blogs where I have to highlight the words in the post just so I can read them. Or the design is just overwhelming that I don't even want to read the post. It makes me wonder if the blogger has even viewed their own blog. Sometimes I wonder if my blog background is a little too busy. Please tell me if it is!
5. No pictures. I am a very visual being and need to see pictures in a post! For fashion bloggers, that's not a problem. We often have too many pictures, haha. But i like to read other blogs as well and sometimes I want the insightful blogs or funny blogs to have a few pictures too. Just change it up a little so I don't get bored while reading.
Speaking of, here's a few more pictures for you.
I know I look cheesy but I'm attempting to model some of my clutches for my Etsy shop. What do you think?