11 February 2010

Blog & business on hiatus during wedding planning



Things have been a little crazy since I got engaged in November. This picture of us is right after he proposed...on the New Orleans river walk. :)


Between wedding planning, sewing like a mad woman for Christmas, and doing my own Christmas shopping, I was exhausted once Christmas got here. I decided to take a break from Lemon Drop to give me time to plan our wedding...in MAY! That's right, only 3 months away now.

So now you see why I have a great excuse not to be blogging. For those that can blog, have a full-time job, run a side business, and also plan a wedding at the same time, I say kudos to you! You are not me. I can only do 2 of those...full-time job and wedding planning.


But I have to say that it is fun being introduced to all the beautiful wedding blogs out there. I'm still a blog reader...just don't have much time to blog for myself.


Before I go, I will leave you with some bling...
I love my gorgeous ring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment